1. Leather Conditioner - It rubs the lotion on the bag. It places the lotion on the shelf.
2. Hewlett Packard printer - so much better than even my neatest writing.
3. Full length mirror - perfect for self reflection.
4. Mood boards - ideas and inspiration for designs and collections.
5. 'I Dreamt I Fell Awake' look books - now a collectors item!
6. Desk hastily built by Andrew. Structural integrity not at all guaranteed.
7. iPod speakers - Chumbawamba rarely gets played these days. Note: rarely is not never.
8. Completely inadequate lighting - Who builds a room with no power points and just one wall sconce?
9. Macbook Pro - now retired. We did some great work together macca, but it just couldn't last. I'm with iMac now and we're very happy together. We even have a little iPad. Don't call, Macbook. Don't make it weird.
10. View of the world outside - doubles as a good source of light! Thanks for nothing, wall sconce.